2019 BOB-CAT® Hydro-Drive Float Deck 48" SD
Call for Price
A Species All Its Own That's A Powerful Force Of Nature
All decked out and ready to mow, the new BOB-CAT® Float Deck Hydro Walk-Behind features a true float style DuraDeck™.
Similar to the design of our zero-turn mower decks, it follows the contours of hilly and undulating terrain without scalping.
The float deck moves independently of the drive and caster wheels, allowing the deck to follow the contours of the ground, making hills and slope mowing a breeze. Single point height of cut adjustment easily raises and lowers the deck. Flat free front caster wheels keep you rolling, no matter what’s under the grass.
- All decked out and ready to mow, the new BOB-CAT® Float Deck Hydro Walk-Behind features a true float style DuraDeck™.
- Similar to the design of our zero-turn mower decks, it follows the contours of hilly and undulating terrain without scalping.
- The float deck moves independently of the drive and caster wheels, allowing the deck to follow the contours of the ground, making hills and slope mowing a breeze. Single point height of cut adjustment easily raises and lowers the deck. Flat free front caster wheels keep you rolling, no matter what’s under the grass.
- Peace Of Mind With Mow With Confidence - Industry Best Warranty: 3-year / 2,500 hour limited warranty.
- Extreme Discharge System with DuraDeck™ Sets the Standard: Out in front with a great cut! The improved clipping dispersal from the Extreme Discharge System and DuraDeck. delivers a high quality of cut when you side discharge, mulch or bag. The Extreme Discharge system allows you to produce a world-class cut on all types of turf. Providing improved clipping dispersal and preventing scalping and damage to turf, the DuraDeck™ helps you take charge and get the job done right. Equipped with a new resilient molded discharge chute for improved clipping dispersal, BOB-CAT® keeps you moving forward.
- Easier Maintenance and Lower Cost: Single-belt routing on the BOB-CAT® Float Deck Hydro mid-size walk-behind means a longer belt life; and lower maintenance costs equal more productivity with more uptime. Fewer service points, maintenance-free heavy duty spindles and wheel bearings, long-life belts, heavy duty electric clutch and offset cutter blades keeps you moving forward.
- Easy Handling & Control: BOB-CAT® Float Deck Hydro with pistol grips walk behind mowers offer comfortable controls to minimize operator fatigue. The Hydro features New SoftGrip™ EZ controls with a shorter throw and wider paddles for reduced effort. The new design also features Operator Presence Levers that conform to the handle shape and fit in the palm of the hand. The improved roller thumb latches have also been updated with a more ergonomic design that makes it easier to engage and disengage drive controls with a flick of the thumb. Dual hydraulic pumps and wheel motor offer ultimate control and boost productivity.
- Peak Productivity: Take a big step forward in value and performance with these flexible mid-size walk-behinds in your choice of 48", 52” and 61" deck sizes. Powered with reliable Kawasaki® FX Series engines with electric start. The low positioning of the aluminized steel horizontal muffler allows you to easily maneuver under shrubs and bushes, resulting in a clean cut every time. All this plus our NEW flat-free caster wheels deliver the mower you need for maximum uptime. Optional grass catchers integrate without chute removal. All deck sizes are available with mulching kits to extend the versatility of your mid-size walk-behind mower.
- Model: 936600
- Description: Hydro-Drive Float Deck 48" SD
- Engine Make: Kawasaki® FX541V
- Displacement: 603 cc [36.8 cu. in.]
- Deck Size: 48"
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,600 fpm
- Blades: 3 - 16" High Lift Offset .250" thick
- Deck Design: DuraDeck™ side discharge with fabricated 2 layers of 10-gauge top plus reinforcements of 7-gauge and 3-gauge
- Deck Skirts: 7-gauge Skirts
- Spindle Type: Maintenance Free w/1" Shaft
- Bearings: Double-Sealed, Precision Ground Ball Bearings
- Cutting Height: Adjust from 1 3/8 inch to 4 5/8 inch
- Discharge: Durable molded chute resists hard knocks to keep you moving forward.
- Deck Drive: Warner Mag Stop 175 ft. lb. electric clutch
- Ground Speed: 6.7 mph
- Transmission: Twin Hydro-Gear Variable Displacement Pumps with Oil Cooler and Parker Wheel Motors
- Pump Size: Hydro-Gear™ 10cc
- Front Tires: 11 x 4.00-5 No-Flat
- Rear Tires: 18 x 7.50-8 4-ply
- Brake: Hydrostatic Dynamic Braking
- Fuel Capacity: 5 Gallons
- Machine Weight/ Wet: 780 lbs.
- Machine Length: 80.7"
- Machine Height (with ROPS down): 43"
- Mulch Baffle Kit
- GC Poly Dump
- ECO Plate
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 603 cc (36.8 cu. in.)
- Twin Hydro-Gear Variable Displacement Pumps with Oil Cooler and Parker Wheel Motors
- Wheel Size
- Front Tires: 11 x 4.00-5 No-Flat; Rear Tires: 18 x 7.50-8 4-ply
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 48 in.